Residential buyers, Investors and buy-to-let landlords may be interested to learn that Athelstan House, Gloucester’s newest and most exciting development, is nearing completion. Furthermore, a tenancy on behalf of one of our clients was secured with 24 hours of advertising via our associate company Hill-Mathieson & Partners. There is now a waiting list of applicants for tenancies within this development. A limited number of units are still available to purchase. Contact Cai-Capital for details.
- New apartments in Athelstan House sold and rented off plan May 13, 2016
- What does George Osborne’s UK Budget 2016 mean for the property market? March 18, 2016
- Multiple Dwellings Relief (MDR) Explained February 26, 2016
- Introducing: Athelstan House, Gloucester January 28, 2016
- Stamp duty on second homes: now is the time to buy December 23, 2015