Cai-Capital are proud to announce that the sale of the apartment block Chelsea Court has been agreed (subject to contract). Situated in the heart of Cheltenham, Chelsea Court is a prestigious development comprising of 11 apartments, 6 parking spaces and communal areas. Director Keith Stukins commented “Following the successful launch of the Estate Agency service in 2015, this achievement reinforces our presence and profile as a professional Cheltenham based agent. Whilst the majority of our previous achievements have been London centric, the sale of this development galvanises our position in the local market.
- Latest Developments October 6, 2017
- New apartments in Athelstan House sold and rented off plan May 13, 2016
- What does George Osborne’s UK Budget 2016 mean for the property market? March 18, 2016
- Multiple Dwellings Relief (MDR) Explained February 26, 2016
- Introducing: Athelstan House, Gloucester January 28, 2016